来源：河南成人教育 时间：2020-12-18 17:25:36 【河南成考网：河南成人高考信息门户】
Part IDialogue Communication ( 15 % )
Directions: In this section, you will read 15 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each fol-lowed by 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. W: Would you do me a favor?
A. I would.
B. With pleasure.
C. I don' t know if I can.
D. What is the favor?
2. W: Operator, I want to make a person-to-person call to Toronto, Canada. The number is 932 - 0808.
A. But I don' t know whom you want to call.
B. What' s the name of the party you' re calling?
C. What' s the address of the person you' re calling?
D. What's the extension number you' re calling?
3. Speaker A: Wow! How nice the room is!#p#分页标题#e#
A. It' s just so so.
B. So it is,
C. Is that so?
D. So you love it.
4. W: Sunshine Hotel. May I help you?
A. All fight. My name is David Jones and my room number is 103.
B. Yes. We need a double room for this weekend.
C. Thank you, I' d like to make a long distance call to New Zealand.
D. Sorry. I don' t think you can help us. Thank you anyway.
5. M: I want to try on that black pair.
A. Do you mean this black pair or that black pair?
B. Oh, I thought the red ones looked very nice on you.
C. Would you mind changing another pair?
D. Get the red ores, please. I' m busy.
6. Guest: I' d like a room with an ocean view (风景), please.
Clerk: I' m sorry. __________
A. Those rooms are all ordered.
B. Those rooms are all possessed.
C. Those rooms are all owned.
D. Those rooms are all held.
7. Speaker A: Are you feeling better now?
A. Well, not too better yet, thank you.
B. Well, not too good yet. Better than I was though.
C. Well, it doesn' t matter.
D. I' m all right now.
8. W: My watch is not working.__________
M: It' s ten past twenty.#p#分页标题#e#
A. What time is it?
B. What' s the time?
C. What is time by your watch?
D. what time is it by your watch?
9. Speaker A: Can I do anything for you?
Speaker B :__________
A. No. You can' t do anything for me.
B. Never mind.
C. It' s my pleasure.
D. No, it' s all right. I can manage myself.
10. Speaker A: I' m terribly sorry for being so careless.
Speaker B :__________
A. Never mind.
B. Don' t worry about it.
C. Don' t feel sorry about it.
D. I feel sorry too.
M: I' d like to see a pair of brown shoes.
A. What do you want?
B. What can I do for you?
C. What do you like?
D. Do you want to buy something?
12. W: Please deposit (投进去) twenty more cents.
A. Oh, dear, I don' t have any more money. I' 11 have to hang up now.
B. Deposit twenty more cents. It' s an astronomical figure for me.
C. Sorry, I didn' t owe you twenty more cents.
D. Sorry, I didn' t even have a bank account book.
13. Katherine : Linda ! I haven' t seen you for ages. How are you?
Linda: Fine. And you?
Katherine: Pretty good. How' s Frank?#p#分页标题#e#
Linda: Oh, don't you know? We got divorced two years ago.
A. Oh, I am sorry.
B. What a pity !
C. It is really a problem.
D. Hope you' II be better.
14. W :A man from AT&T would like to talk with the manager on the new project. Is she available?
A. I' m sorry. She is engaged just now.
B. I' m sorry. She is free.
C. Pardon, please. She said she would come to meet sooner or later.
D. She said she should apologize for inconvenience.
15. Speaker A: Hello. May I speak to Sally, please?
A. May I ask who you are?
B. Yes. But the number is engaged.
C. Yes. This is Sally.
D. Thanks for calling.
Part IReading Comprehension (30 % )(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Directions: There are 3 passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfin-ished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D.You should de-cide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Questions 1 to 5 are based on the following passage :#p#分页标题#e#
On November 19, 1863, Abraham Lincoln went to Gettysburg in Pennsylvania to speak at the National Soldiers Cemetery. The Civil War was still going on. There was much criticism of Presi-dent Lincoln at the time. He was not at all popular. He had been invited to speak at Gettysburg on-ly out of politeness. The principal speaker was to be Edward Everett, a famous statesman and speaker of the day. Everett was a handsome man and very popular everywhere.
It is said that Lincoln prepared his speech on the train while going to Gettysburg. Late that night, alone in his hotel room and tired out, he again worked briefly on the speech. The next day Everett spoke first. He spoke for an hour and 57 minutes. His speech was a perfect example of the rich oratory of the day. Then Lincoln rose. The crowd of 15,000 people at first paid little attention to him. He spoke for only nine minutes. At the end there was little applause. Lincoln turned to a friend and remarked,"I have failed again". On the train back to Washington, he said sadly, "That speech was a fiat failure, and the people are disappointed".
Some newspapers at first criticized the speech, but little by little as people redid the speech they began to understand better. (76) They began to appreciate its simplicity and its deep mean-ing. It was a speech which only Abraham Lincoln could have made.
Today, every American school child learns Lincoln' s Gettysburg Address by heart. Now eve-ryone thinks of it as one of the greatest speeches ever given in American history.
1. In 1863, Abraham Lincoln was__________.
A. very critical
C. very popular
D. very courteous
2. Lincoln was invited to speak at the National Soldiers Cemetery because he was__________.
A. a famous speaker
B. a very handsome man
C. President of the country
D. a popular statesman
3. It can be inferred from the text that__________.
A. Lincoln prepared his speech very carefully before he went to Gettysburg#p#分页标题#e#
B. Lincoln was very busy at the time and didn' t have much time to prepare his speech
C. Lincoln' s speech was full of rich words
D. Lincoln' s speech was very long
4. It was a fact that Lincoln' s speech was__________.
A. an immediately success
B. warmly applauded
C. a total failure
D. not well-received at first
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?
A. Lincoln' s Gettysburg Address has deep meaning.
B. Lincoln' s Gettysburg Address is simple in style.
C. Lincoln' s Gettysburg Address is memorized by every American school child.
D. Lincoln' s Gettysburg Address is the greatest speech ever delivered in the United States.
Passage 2(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Questions 6 to 10 are based on the following passage:
(77) In what now seems like the prehistoric times of computer history, the early post-war era( 站后时期 ), there was a quite widespread concern that computers would take over the world from man one day. Already today, less than forty years later, as computers are relieving us of more and more of the routine tasks in business and in our personal lives, we are facing with a less dramatic but also less foreseen problem. People tend to be over-trusting (过分信任) of computers and are re-luctant to challenge their authority. Indeed, they behave as if they were hardly aware that wrong buttons may be pushed, or that a computer may simply malfunction(失灵).#p#分页标题#e#
(78) Obviously, there would be no point in investing (投入) in a computer if you had to check all its answers, but people should also rely on their own internal computers and check the machine when they have the feeling that something has gone wrong. Questioning and routine double checks must continue to be as much a part of good business as they were in pre-computer days.
Maybe each computer should come with the following warning: for all the help this computer may provide, it should not be seen as a substitute for fundamental thinking and reasoning skills.
6. What is the main purpose of this passage?
A. To look back to the early days of computers.
B. To explain what technical problems may occur with computers.
C. To discourage unnecessary investment in computers.
D. To warn against the blindness to the probable shortcomings of computers.
7. The passage recommends those dealing with computers to__________.
A. be reasonably doubtful about them
B. check all their answers
C. substitute them for basic thinking
D. use them for business purpose only
8. An "internal computer" ( Para. 2 ) is__________.
A. a computer used exclusively by one company for its own problems
B. a person’s store of knowledge and the ability to process it
C. the most up to date in home computer a company can buy
D. a computer from the post-war era which is very reliable
9. The passage suggests that the present day problem with regard to computers is __________.
10. It can be inferred from the passage that the author would disapprove of__________.
A. computer science courses in high schools
B. businessmen and women who use pocket calculators
C. maintenance(连续不断) checks on computers
D. companies which depend entirely on computers
Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following passage:
To swim across the English Channel takes at least nine hours. It' s a hard work and it makes you short of breath. To fly over the Channel takes only twenty minutes ( as long as you' re not held up at the airport), but it' s an expensive way to travel. You can travel by hovercraft if you don' t mind the noise, and that takes forty minutes. Otherwise you can go by boat, if you forget your sea-sickness ills. All these means of transport have their problems and the weary( 不耐烦的)travel-er often dreams of being able to drive to France in his own car. "Not possible", you say. Well,wait a minute. People are once again considering the idea of a Channel tunnel or bridge.
This time, the Greater London Council is looking into the possibility of building a Channel link straight to London. (79) A bridge would cost far more than a tunnel, but you would be able to go by rail or by car on a bridge, whereas a tunnel would provide a rail link only.
Why is this idea being discussed again? Is Britain becoming more conscious of the need for links with Europe as a result of joining the EEC( 欧共体) ? Well, perhaps. The main reason,though, is that a tunnel or bridge would reach the twenty square kilometers of London' s disused dockland(船坞地) ~ A link from London to the continent would stimulate trade and re-vitalize(使…重新有活力) the port, and would make London a main trading center in Europe. (80)With a link over the Channel, you could buy your fish and chips in England, and be able to eat them in France while they were still warm!
11. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. Swimming across the Channel takes less than four hours.
B. The idea of a Channel tunnel or bridge is a very new one.#p#分页标题#e#
C. It is considered to be more difficult to swim across the channel than any other means.
D. A tunnel or bridge would only reach as far as the coast.
12. A tunnel would be__________.
A. less expensive to be built than a bridge
B. more expensive to be built than a bridge
C. less expensive to be built than a rail
D. more expensive to be built than a rail
13. If they built a Channel tunnel, you would__________.
A. neither take a train nor go by car
B. only take a train
C. either take a train or go by car
D. only take a bus
14. It can be concluded that many of London' s dockyards are__________.
A. not used
B. seriously blocked
C. fully used
D. opened again
15. Channel link would__________.
A. allow us to buy fish and chips in France
B. make the journey from Europe to England dangerous but easier and faster
C. decrease more trade for London' s dockyards
D. make London more prosperous again
Part 11Vocabulary and Structure ( 30 % )
Directions: In this part there are 30 incomplete sentences.For each sentence there are four choices marked A,B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence.Then mark the corre-sponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
16. One must try his best to __________to the new environment.
17. Christmas is a holiday usually celebrated on December 25th __________the birth of Jesus Christ.
A. in accordance with
B. in terms of
C. in favor of
D. in honor of
18. Hospital doctors don' t go out very often as their work __________all their time.
A. takes away
B. takes in
C. takes over
D. takes up
19. Do you know why John didn't__________ at the party yesterday evening?
A. show off
B. show down
C. show up
D. show in
20. Stupid people often find it difficult to__________their prejudices.
A. give in
B. give away
C. give into
D. give up
21. They built the wall especially high so that the little boy couldn' t __________it.
A. get on
B. get up
C. get to
D. get over
22. If you don' t put the milk in the refrigerator, it may__________.
A. go by
B. go off
C. go on
D. go back
23. No sooner had I closed the door than somebody started knocking __________it.#p#分页标题#e#
24. Every director needs an assistant that he can __________to take care of problems that may occur in his absence.
A. count of
B. count for
C. count on
D. account for
25. Living things are __________cells, and cells do not grow to more than twice the size they were at first.
A. made from
B. made up of
C. made up from
D. made of
26. Do what you think is right,__________ they say.
D. if only
27. Our society has changed and __________in it.
A. so the people have
B. the people have so
C. so have the people
D. have the people so
28. Young__________ he is, he knows what is the right thing to do.
29. She __________the washing out in the garden because it was fine yesterday.
30. He is very __________in using money.#p#分页标题#e#
31. Babies often__________ down when they are learning to walk.
32.__________ English, she is studying Japanese and French.
B. Except for
33. __________your homework and make sure that you don' t__________ any mistakes.
A. Do ; do
B. Make; make
C. Make; do
D. Do; make
34. The flat where we live __________three rooms only.
A. is comprised of
B. is made of
D. is composed of
35. Because the company was doing more business, it was necessary to __________the factory.
36. A country must always be __________guard against spies and invaders.
37. We must leave the party at exactly 9: 00__________ we' 11 be late for work.
A. for else #p#分页标题#e#
38. He remembered clearly that he__________the book on her desk yesterday.
39. I don' t think he is serious,__________.
A. do I
B. is he
C. don' t I
D. isn' t he
40. Cancellation of the flight __________many passengers to spend the night at the airport.
41.__________in a recent science competition, the three students were awarded scholarships totaling＄ 21,000.
A. Judged the best
B. Judging the best
C. To be judged the best
D. Having judged the best
42. Everything we eat and drink contains some salt; we can meet the body' s need for it from natu- ral sources without turning __________the salt bottle.
43. I' d rather have a room of my own, however small it is, than__________a room with someoneelse.
B. to share
D. to have shared
44. He will surely finish the job on time __________he' s left to do it in his own way.#p#分页标题#e#
A. in that
B. so long as
C. in case
D. as far as
45. In my opinion, you can widen the __________of these improvements through your active partici-pation.
Part ⅢIdentification ( 10 % )
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A,B, C and D. Identify the one that is not correct. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Part 1VCloze ( 10% )(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices markde A, B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best fits into the passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Do you know insurance(保险) ? Buying insurance is a56by which people can protect themselves57large losses. Protection against fire is one kind of insurance. Large numbers of people pay58#p#分页标题#e#sums of money59an insurance company. Although thousands of people have paid for fire insurance, only60will lose their homes by fire. The insurance company will pay for these homes61of the sums of money it has collected.
The first modem fire insurance company was62in London, England, in 1666. A great fire had just63most of the city, and people wanted to protect against64losses. The fire company grew rapidly.65, other companies were founded in other areas.
Benjamin Franklin helped form the fast fire insurance company in America in 1752. He also 66a new kind of insurance for67 The new insurance would offer protection against the loss of crops68storm.
In 1759, Benjamin Franklin helped start69new insurance. This company, which offered 70insurance, collected some money71#p#分页标题#e#from different men. Although a man died, his family was given a large sum of money. Today, this company is72in business.
Over the years, people have73from many new kinds of insurance when they have suf- fered from74accidents as car, plane crashes. Tomorrow, almost everyone has75kind of insurance.
56. A. idea
57. A. against
58. A. small
D. a lot of
59. A. for
60. A. few
B. quite a few
C. a few
61. A. out
62. A. recognized
C. come into being
63. A. injured
64. A. longer
65. A. Quickly
66. A. insisted
67. A. workers
68. A. by
69. A. other
B. the other
70. A. life
D. traffic accident
71. A. regularly
72. A. still
73. A. heard
74. A. such
75. A. certain
Part VTranslation (20 % )
Section A(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Directions: In this part there are 5 sentences which you should translate into CAinese. These sentences are all taken from the 3 passages you have just read in the part of Reading Comprehension. You can re-fer back to the passages so to identify their meanings in the context.
76. They began to appreciate its simplicity and its deep meaning. It was a speech which only Abra- ham Lincoln could have made. (Passage 1 )
77. In what now seems like the prehistoric times of computer history, the early post-war era( 战后时期), there was a quite widespread concern that computers would take over the world from man one day. (Passage 2 )
78. Obviously, there would be no point in investing(投入) in a computer if you had to check all its answers, but people should also rely on their own internal computers and check the machine when they have the feeling that something has gone wrong. (Passage 2 )
79. A bridge would cost far more than a tunnel, but you would be able to go by rail or by car on a bridge, whereas a tunnel would provide a rail link only. (Passage 3)
80. With a link over the Channel, you could buy your fish and chips in England and be able to eat them in France while they were still warm! (Passage 3)#p#分页标题#e#
Directions: In this part there are 5 sentences in Chinese. You should translate them into English. Be sure to write clearly．
Part VWriting (15%)
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic "A Friend to Remember". You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:
Part I Dialogue Communication
Part IReading Comprehension
PartⅡVocabulary and Structure
17．D本题考查介词短语辨析。in honor of“为表示对…的尊敬；为了纪念…”；in accordance with“按照，根据，与…一致”；in terms of“以…的观点；就…而说”；in favor of“赞成，支持”。句意为：圣诞节通常是在l2月25日庆祝以纪念耶稣的出生。
18．D本题考查动词搭配。take up“占据(时间，空间等)，开始从事”；take away“带走”；take in“收留，欺骗”；take over“接管”。句意为：医院的医生不会经常出去是因为他们的工作占据了他们所有的时间。
19．C本题考查动词搭配。show up“出现，到场”；show off“炫耀，夸耀”；show in“领进(客人等)”；没有“show down”这样的词组。句意为：你知道昨天晚会约翰为什么没来吗?
20．D本题考查动词搭配。give up“放弃(念头、希望等)，戒掉”；give in“屈服，投降”；give away“赠送”。句意为：愚蠢的人总是觉得打消对别人的偏见很难。
21．D本题考查动词搭配。get over“克服，痊愈，越过，做完”；get on“相处融洽，继续”；get up“起床”；get to“到达”。句意为：他们把墙建得特别高，这样这个小男孩就不能翻墙了。
22．B本题考查动词搭配.go off“爆炸，(食物等)变质，消失”；go by“经过，遵照，依照”；go on“继续”；go back“回去”。句意为：如果不把牛奶放进冰箱，它就可能变质。
23．A本题考查介词用法。knock on／at the door“敲门”。句意为：我刚关上门就有入敲门。#p#分页标题#e#
24．C本题考查动词短语。count on“依靠，依赖”；account for“对…做出解释”。句意为：每位主管都需要一名他能信赖的助手，在他不在的时候替他处理可能出现的问题。
25．B本题考查动词短语。be made up of“由…组成”；be made of“由…制成(看得出原材料)”；be made from“由…制成(看不出原材料)”。句意为：生物由细胞组成，细胞不会生长到原来大小的两倍。
26．B本题考查连词的用法。whatever“无论什么”；however“然而，无论怎样”；whichever “无论哪一个”；if only“只要”。句意为：无论他们说什么，做你认为对的事吧!
27．C本题考查倒装的用法。“so+助动词／情态动词+主语”用在肯定句中，表示前者的情况也同样适用于后者，通常翻泽成“…也是”。如：l’m doing my homework，SO is he．我在做作业，他也是。句意为：我们的社会变了，人们也变了。
28．B本题考查倒装的用法。当as表示“虽然，尽管”引导让步状语从句的时候，其所在分句往往用倒装，将表语前置。though也可这样用。如：Clever as／though he was，he failedin the exam．尽管他聪明，考试却没及格。句意为：尽管他还年轻，却知道什么是正确的事情。
32．D本题考查except，except for，besides，beside之间的区别。besides“除…之外还有…”；except“除…之外(不包括在内)”；except for“整体除去某一点”；beside“在…旁边”。句意为：除了英语之外，她还学日语和法语。
33．D本题考查动词搭配。do one’s homework“做作业”；make mistakes“犯错误”。句意为：做作业，还要保证别犯错误。#p#分页标题#e#
34．D本题考查近义词组辨析。be composed of“由…组成”；comprise“包括…，=be com．posed of”，本身不用被动语态；be made of“由…制成”；contain“包含”，但该词未用第三人称单数。句意为：我们所居住的单元房只有三个房间。
39．D本题考查反意疑问句。在I think，I believe，I suppose，I suspect等结构时，附加疑问部分和that分句中的谓语动词保持对应关系，但要注意否定的转移。
41．A本题考查分词的用法。主句的主语the three students与分词的动作judge之间存在被动关系，即the three students被断定是最好的，所以应用过去分词做状语。句意为：由于在最近的理科竞赛中被认为是表现最好的，这三名同学共获奖学金21，000美元。
42．B本题考查动词搭配。tum to“向…求助”；turn up“出现，调高(音量等)”；turn on“打开(电器等)”；turn over“翻身”。句意为：我们吃的食物和喝的饮料中都含盐；我们不用使用盐瓶中的盐就能从自然资源中满足身体所需。
43．A本题考查would rather的用法。would rather后接三种形式：would rather do sth．(宁愿做…)；would rather do sth．than do sth．；would rather that．．．(宁愿…)。句意为：无论多么小，我都想要一个自己的房问，而不愿和别人住在一起。#p#分页标题#e#
44．B本题考查连词词组的用法。SO long as“只要…就…”；in case“以防…”；as far as“根据…，就…而言”。句意为：只要让他用他自己的方法做，他肯定能按时完成工作。
46．B语态错误，应改为proves。prove(to be)sth．／adj．／that…“被证明…”，本身包含被动的意思，所以通常不用be proved。
47．A单复数错误，应改为three-field。“数词+名词”构成的合成形容词中，名词要用单数。如：all 80-year-—old man。
48．C定语从句引导词错误，应改为in which或that或省略引导词。当way表示“方式”，后接定语从句的时候，引导词有三种：in which，that或省略。
50．D虚拟语气用法错误，应改为(should)be respected。在it is necessary／important that…(做…是必要的／重要的)句型中，要用虚拟语气，其构成是should+动词原形，should可省。
56．D by means of“通过…的方式／手段”，固定搭配。
57．A protect sb．against sth．“保护某人免受…的伤害”，固定搭配。从下文“protection against fire”也可以看出。#p#分页标题#e#
58．A a big／large／small sum of money“一大笔／小笔钱”。人们上保险的钱对于保险公司来说，是很小的数目，所以选A。
59．B pay money to sb．“向某人付钱”，固定搭配。
60．C四个选项都可修饰可数名词。few“几乎没有”，表示否定；quite a few“相当多”；a few“少数几个”；many“许多”。因为文中出现了only，就说明“有”，但“不多”，所以选C。
61．A out of“从…当中，出于”，如six out of ten(十分之六)。该句意思是“保险公司从收到的保险金里拿出一部分支付给这些家庭。”
62．D form“形成，组建”；recognize“认识到，认出，识别出”；found“建立”，但可惜的是该词是原形，没有用过去分词，与原句中的“was”构成被动语态；而come into being“产生”没有被动语态。
66．B suggest“建议，提出”；insist(on doing)／that…“坚持做认为…”；advise“劝告，忠告”；want“想要”。联系上下文，B符合题意。
69．D another“又一，再一”，修饰名词单数。前面有了一项火灾保险，又制定了一项新的保险应用another来表示。0ther往往修饰复数名词，表示“其他的”；the other往往和one相搭配，表示“一个…，另一个…”；0thers则表示“其他人，其他物”，是复数，后不能再跟名词。
70．A Hfe insurance“人身保险”。#p#分页标题#e#
73．C benefit from“从…中受益”；hear from“收到某人来信”；pay和offer都是及物动词，不与from连用。该句意思是“人们从许多种类的保险中受益。”
74．A such as“诸如，像”，固定搭配，表列举。
75．C some“某一个”，表不确指，后跟单数名词。也可说a certain。该句意思是几乎每个人都上了某种保险。
Part V Translation
81. The experts say that the generation growing up with TV spend too much time in front of TV sets to find enough time to study.
82. The parents did not expect that their child' s question was so difficult to answer.
83. Do you know that there is an important article in today' s newspaper?
84. The sports meet has been put off fill next Monday.
85. He can' t even support himself, let alone a family.
A Friend to Remember
Sophia was one of my best friends in college. She was a tall girl with big eyes and short hair.
Her family was poor because her father died when she was still a child. In spite of this, she was very optimistic and never lost heart. She struck people as a strong-minded and self-confident girl.
And that was why I admired her a lot. One of her favorite quotations was "tomorrow is another day" and she always encouraged herself with Scarlett' s spirit when she was faced with difficulties.
We had a lot in common. We both liked singing, reading and shopping. Singing songs to-gether with her was a lot of fun. I enjoyed my college life very much with her company. Now she is working in another city, and we hardly have any chance to see each other. However, she will al-ways be my best friend.
|上午||政治||大学语文 高等数学 查看详情>>|