来源：河南成人教育 时间：2020-12-18 17:25:34 【河南成考网：河南成人高考信息门户】
Part IDialogue Communication ( 15 % )
Directions: In this section, you will read 15 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each fol-lowed by 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
1. Son: Morn, may I play my computer game for an hour or two?
A. Your teacher tells me that you should study harder.
B. I' ve said before that the game takes too long.
C. Well, ah.,.You' re absolutely right to ask.
D. Sorry. Dad' s using the computer now.
2. W: I don' t know why we listen to George?
A. I don' t know exactly why, either.
B. I guess we are wrong this time.
C. I know. But perhaps you don' t know why.
D. George, you know, is one of the hardest working students among us.#p#分页标题#e#
3. Speaker A: Would you mind if I use your pen for a while?
Speaker B :__________
A. Yes. By all means.
B. No. By no means.
C. No. It' s my pleasure.
D. No. Most unwillingly.
4. W: I' m anxious to get started on our project. Can we meet sometime before the weekend?
A. Never mind. Shall we meet on Sunday?
B. Your project? I have no time studying your project.
C. OK. What about Friday morning?
D. OK. Library is the best place for us to meet.
5. W: Hi, Jane. Do you have any change? I have to make a call on the pay phone.
A. Speaking please. I can pay for your phone.
B. What? You want to borrow some money to buy a phone?
C. No change at all. Are you calling from a pay phone?
D. Pay phone? Why not use my mobile phone?
6. Salesman: Good morning. Planning to buy a new car today?
Salesman: What kind of car are you looking for?
Customer: Something that has enough room for my family.
A. I' m just looking around.
B. I' m just looking everywhere.
C. I' m just looking here and there.
D. I' m just looking all the cars.
7. Speaker A: May I speak to Dr. Wang, please?
Speaker B :__________
A. Hold on a second, please. I' 1l put him on.
B. Sorry, Mr. Wang is not available fight now.#p#分页标题#e#
C. I am not sure because I don' t know what he is doing.
D. Thank you very much for calling.
8. Speaker A: I was wondering whether you needed any part-timers (业余工).
A. There is nothing at present, but look in a week.
B. It' s not the right time. See you later.
C. I' m wondering what you can do for us.
D. We need a lot of part-timers but not you.
9. Student A: I feel sick.
Student B ：__________
Student A:I' m not sure, but I have got a bad headache.
A. I' m sorry to hear that.
B. How are you feeling now?
C. Do you have a temperature?
D. It is a pity.
10. Speaker A: I haven't seen you for ages. You haven't been sick, have you?
Speaker B :__________
A. You are kidding. I was out of town recently.
B. It' s impossible. I was in the South.
C. No, I stayed in California for a couple of weeks.
D. Not at all. I went to California for a couple of weeks.
11. Speaker A : Remember me to David, won' t you?
Speaker B :__________
A. Yes. He' 11 remember you for a long time.
B. No. I don' t remember who' s David.
C. Yes. I' 11 give him your regards as soon as I get there.
D. No. I can' t remember anything now.
12. W: It seems to be clearing up.#p#分页标题#e#
A. It' s such a nice change.
B. I don' t think this weather will last.
C. I hope it stays warm.
D. As long as it rains.
13. Student A: May I use your computer this afternoon?
Student B : I' m sorry, but I have to finish typing this term paper today.
Student A :__________
A. Do as you please.
B. It doesn' t matter.
C. Thank you all the same.
D. Never mind.
14. Salesman: How would you like this one? It's only 699. It is on sale(大甩卖).
A. I don' t quite like it.
B. Are you sure it is on sale? It is expensive, I think.
C. Yes, I like it very much.
D. Looks all right. Does the price include delivery charges?
15. Speaker A:Tom,why don't you come and have the picnic with us?
Speaker B :__________
A. How dare you invite me?
B. I' d love to. Thank you.
C. Yes. But thanks anyway.
D. Whether I' 11 go or not is not your business.
Part ⅠReading Comprehension (30%))(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信#p#分页标题#e#/QQ：3057693737)
Directions : There are 3 passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfin-ished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. You should decide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Questions 1 to 5 are based on the following passage :
We all know that it is possible for ordinary people to make their homes on the equator (赤道), although often they may feel uncomfortably hot there. Millions do it. But as for the North Pole (北极)—— we know that it is not only a dangerously cold place, but that people like you and I would find it quite impossible to live there. At the present time only the scientists and explorers can do so, and they use special equipment. (76) Men have been travelling across and around the e-quator on wheels, on their feet or in ships for thousands of years; but only a few men, with great difficulty and in very recent time, have ever crossed the ice to the North Pole. So it may surprise you to learn that, when traveling by air, it is really safer to fly over the North Pole than over the e-quator. Of course, it is not true about landings in the polar region, but the weather, if we are fly-ing at a height of 5,000 meters above the Pole is a delight. At 4,000 meters and move above the earth you can always be sure that you will not see a cloud in the sky as far as your eyes can reach.
In the tropics ( 热带), on the other hand, you are not certain to keep clear of bad weather even at such heights as 18,000 or 20,000 meters.
Aeroplanes can' t climb as high or as quickly in cold air as in warm. Nor can clouds. (77)In practice, this is an advantage to the aeroplane, which is already at a good height when it reaches the polar region and so does not to climb, while at the same time cold air keeps the clouds down low.
1." Millions do it ." in this sentence "do it" refers to__________.
A. feeling uncomfortably hot on the equator
B. flying over the North Pole#p#分页标题#e#
C. flying over the equator
D. making homes on the equator__________.
2. The polar region is
A. a good place to land at by aeroplane
B. a good place to fly over
C. a good place to fly past
D. a good place to live in
3. It is a delight to fly at the Pole because there__________.
A. planes fly higher than at the equator
B. the eyes can reach about 4,000 meters
C. planes are clear of bad weather
D. planes fly more quickly than at the equator
4. Aeroplanes can climb quickly__________.
A. in warm air
B. in cold air
C. when it reaches the polar region
D. only when the clouds are down low
5. Aeroplanes usually do not need to climb quickly or fly high in the polar region because__________.
A. they do not land there
B. there are no clouds at all
C. they can cross the ice with special equipment
D. it is very cold
Passage 2)(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Questions 6 to 10 are based on the following passage :
Trees are useful to man in three important ways: they provide him with wood and other prod-ucts; they give him shade; and they help to prevent droughts and floods.#p#分页标题#e#
Unfortunately, in many parts of the world, man has not realized that the third of these services is the most important. (78)In his eagerness to make money from trees, he has cut them down in large numbers, only to find that without ,them he has lost the best friends he had. And besides, he is usually too careless to plant and look after new trees. So the forests slowly disappear.
This does not only mean that man will have fewer trees. The results are even more serious:for where there are trees, their roots break up soil--allowing the rain to sink in--and also bind the soil, thus preventing it from being washed away easily; but where there are no trees, the rain falls on hard ground and flows away, causing floods and carrying away the rich top-soil. When all the top-soil is gone, nothing remains but worthless desert.
Two thousand years ago a rich and powerful country cut down its trees to build warships, with which to gain itself an empire. It set up the empire but, without its trees, its soil became poor and it grew weak. When the empire fell to pieces, the home country found itself faced with floods and starvation.
6. What is the most important service of trees to man according to the passage?
A. They help him make money.
B. They give him wood and other products.
C. They help him prevent droughts and floods.
D. They give him shade.
7. Why do forests in many parts of the world slowly disappear?
A. New trees are not looked after properly.
B. Many trees have been cut down by man.
C. Man has not paid enough attention to planting trees.~
D. All of the above.
8. Why did the country mentioned in the passage suffer from floods and starvation?
A. Because an empire was set up.
B. Because the empire fell to pieces.
C. Because it lost its trees.
D. Because too much had been spent on wars.#p#分页标题#e#
9. Why does land become desert after all trees are cut down?
A. Because nothing remains on land except floods.
B. Because there are no longer trees to keep the rain and protect the top-soil.
C. Because too much rain sinks in and washes away the top-soil.
D. Because roots of the trees break up the soil.
10. What does the author tell us in this passage?
A. How trees help prevent droughts and floods.
B. The relationship between trees and man.
C. How an empire fell to pieces in ancient times.
D. A story of trees.
Passage 3)(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following passage:
Birth, marriage and death:these are the greatest events in human life. Many things, good and bad, can happen to us in our lives. (79)Yet there are three days which are usually marked by some kind of special ceremony: the day we are bom ;the day we get married and the day we die.
These are the three main events in life. We only have a choice in the second of these: we can choose whether or not to marry. But we have no choice in birth and death. All human beings-- from the most primitive to the most sophisticated--are affected by these three events. The only thing that differs in each society is the way these events are celebrated. Yet all societies share com- mon characteristics. Birth is a time of joy. The proud parents receive congratulations and presents on behalf of the new-born. Marriage is also a time of joy. The young couple go through a special wedding ceremony and receive presents to help them set up their home. (80)#p#分页标题#e#Death is a time of sorrow and is marked by a special ceremony and mourning. The dates of all three events are usually remembered.
11. All human societies__________.
A. celebrate the three main events in life, but in different ways
B. are not affected by these three events
C. celebrate these three events in exactly the same way
D. are the same
12. The dates of the three main events in life are usually remembered because __________.
A. of the celebrations
B. they are important
C. there are special ceremonies
D. societies share common characteristics
13. There are three days__________ are usually marked by some kind of special ceremony.
14. These three events __________all human beings.
B. have affected
C. are affecting
15. These are the greatest __________in human life.
PartⅡVocabulary and Structure (30 % )
Directions: In this part there are 30 incomplete sentences.For each sentence there are four choices marked A,B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corre-sponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.#p#分页标题#e#
16. I__________ talk that way if I were Frank.
A. won' t
B. didn' t
C. couldn' t
D. wouldn' t
17.__________ today, he would get there by Friday.
A. Were he leave
B. Was he leaving
C. Were he to leave
D. If he leaves
18. I can' t speak Japanese, but I do wish I__________.
19. I' d rather you __________anything about this matter this evening.
B. didn' t say
C. don' t say
D. not say
20. Wood does not conduct electricity,__________.
A. nor rubber does
B. nor does rubber
C. also doesn' t rubber
D. so doesn' t rubber
21. Not only __________be interesting to us, but also its language will help us in composition.
A. the novel will
B. will the novel
C. is the novel
D. the novel is
22. Your comments __________my work have proved to be helpful.
23. When she does something, Mrs. Brown feels that her little child is always__________.
A. under way
B. in the way
C. on the way
D. by the way
24. Shortly after the accident, two__________ policemen came to the spot.
A. dozen of
D. dozens of
25. It' s really kind__________.
A. of you to say so
B. for you to say so
C. of you saying so
D. for you saying so
26. She could only see the__________of the trees.
27. I can' t tell the __________difference between the twin sisters.
28. This is a nice car,but we cannot__________it.
29. The meeting will begin at 9:00 according to the__________.
30. The company is small but promising. __________, I' 11 take the job.#p#分页标题#e#
A. In some cases
B. In that case
C. In case
D. In any case
31. The notice was written in several languages__________ foreign tourists should misunderstand it.
A. so that
32. One car went too fast and__________missed hitting another car.
33. We substitute fish__________ meat several times a week.
34. Tony is very disappointed __________the results of the exam.
35. To make up an objective test, the teacher writes a series of questions,__________ has only one correct answer.
A. some of which
C. each of which
36. He used to get up late,__________?
A. do not he
B. didn' t he
C. did he
D. use he
37. A woman and three children are said __________ in the traffic accident.
A. to be injured#p#分页标题#e#
B. having been injured
C. to have been injured
D. being injured
38. Susan is not very intelligent, __________work very hard.
A. not does she
B. either does she
C. or does she
D. neither does she
39.__________ , the new medicine is now in mass production.
A. With the solved problem
B. With this problem being solved
C. With the problem solved
D. With this problem to solve
40. His carelessness__________his failure in the exams.
A. resulted from
B. resulted in
D. resulted to
41. In a second hand bookshop, Billy came across a book which he thought was certainly a__________edition.
42. During the voyage, Darwin collected a good deal of information about living things, which__________led to his famous book "On the Origin of Species".
43. I' ve been working on my vocabulary actively, and one way to __________it is to see films in English on TV.
A. go down
B. go up
44.__________I' d have told you.
A. If I would have known it
B. If I had have known it
C. Had I known it
D. Should I known it
45. While I was waiting for her, I killed time__________ looking in the show windows.
Part mIdentification (10%)
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A, B, C and D. Identify the one that is not correct. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Part 1VCloze (10%))(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices marked A ,B,C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best fits into the passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Not long ago, I had my first on-line chat. I thought it would be56because I have heard so many people57#p#分页标题#e#it in that way. But it was, disappointingly, quite an unpleasant58 On line I met a man59said he was a manager in a big company in Dalian. We60 pleasantly first, then exchanged e-mail61in order to keep in touch in the future.62, he sent me63. When I opened it, I found, to my64, a detailed(详细的) self-introduction including age,65, weight, habits and future plans. It was an advertisement for a dating (约会) service! I was hurt66felt rather angry.
When I told a veteran(有经验的) Intemet surfer(网民)67my experience, he said it was not68. I was69 The Web provides such a nice, large place to make friends, why do some people70it?
The relationship between one another should be mutual(互助的) politeness and71#p#分页标题#e# On-line we72see one another' s physical form, but we are talking through our73 Such 74as the one I met are not polite at all.
Since the Web belongs to everyone, every user has a duty to keep a friendly and polite atmos-phere(氛围). We need75honesty and respect on-line.
56. A. exciting
57. A. say
58. A. business
59. A. whose
C. who' s
60. A. spoke
61. A. addresses
62. A. Slowly
C. Carefully #p#分页标题#e#
63. A. a card
B. a photo
C. an e-mail
D. an envelop
64. A. joy
65. A. height
66. A. but
67. A. at
68. A. common
69. A. excited
70. A. destroy
71. A. respect
72. A. mustn' t
B. can' t
C. shouldn' t
D. may not#p#分页标题#e#
73. A. months
74. A. tricks
75. A. less
Part VTranslation (20 % )
Section A)(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ：3057693737)
Directions: In this part there are 5 sentences which you should translate into Chinese. These sentences are all taken from the 3 passages you have just read in the part of Reading Comprehension. You can re-fer back to the passages so to identify their meanings in the context.
76. Men have been travelling across and around the equator on wheels, on their feet or in ships for thousands of years; but only a few men, with great difficulty and in very recent time, have ev-er crossed the ice to the North Pole. (Passage 1 )
77. In practice, this is an advantage to the aeroplane, which is already at a good height when it rea-ches the polar region and so does not to climb, while at the same time cold air keeps the clouds down low. (Passage 1 )
78. In his eagerness to make money from trees, he has cut them down in large numbers, only to find that without them he has lost the best friends he had. (Passage 2 )
79. Yet there are three days which are usually marked by some kind of special ceremony: the day we are born; the day we get married and the day we die. (Passage 3)#p#分页标题#e#
80. Death is a time of sorrow and is marked by a special ceremony and mourning. ( Passage 3 )
Directions: In this part there are 5 sentences in Chinese. You should translate them into English. Be sure to write clearly.
Part VWriting ( 15% )
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic "Reading Selectively or Extensively". You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:
Part I Dialogue Communication
Part IReading Comprehension
Part ⅡVocabulary and Structure
23．B本题考查介词短语。in the way“挡道，妨碍”；under way“进行中”；on the way“在路上”；by the way“顺便说”。句意为：布朗夫人做事情时，感觉她的小孩子总是碍手碍脚的。
25．A本题考查介词用法。be kind of sb．to do sth．“某人做某事很好”。句意为：你这样说真是太好了。
30．B本题考查固定搭配。in that case“既然那样，假若是那样的话”；in some cases“在某种情况下”；in case“万一”；in any case“无论如何，不管怎样”。句意为：这家公司小但是有前途，既然那样，我会做这份工作的。
34．D本题考查词组搭配。be disappointed with“对…失望”，是固定搭配。句意为：托尼对考试结果极其失望。
37．A本题考查固定搭配。be said to do sth．“据说做某事”。句意为：据说一个女人和她的三个孩子在交通事故中受伤了。
40．B本题考查动词用法。result in“导致”；result from“因…引起”。句意为：他不认真导致了在考试中不及格。
43．C本题考查动词用法。improve“提高”；go down“下降”；go up“上升”；decrease“降低”。句意为：我积极地扩充我的词汇量，一个方法是看电视上的英文电影。
47．D状语从句用法错误，应改为being asked about。主语和谓语之间是被动关系，因此用被动语态；ask后加了介词about才能接宾语opinion。
50．B语序错误，应改为my paintings are。however提前，后面不需倒装。
52．B形容词用法错误，应改为oldest。此处并无比较，但有一个范围in the U．S．，因此用最高级。
61．A e．mail address“电子邮件地址”，固定搭配。
64．C to one’s surprise“让某人惊奇的是”，固定搭配。
67．D tell sb．of sth．“把某事告诉某人”，固定搭配，所以D为正确答案。
73．C hand“手”；mouth“嘴”；heart“心”；memory“记忆”。网上聊天是用心来交流的，“heart”同前半句的“physical form”对应。
Part V Translation
81. China is not only a socialist country, but also a developing country.
82. It goes without saying that education of the young is vital to a nation' s future.
83. It' s up to you to decide whether to go or to stay.
84. Be careful next time. Don' t be so careless.
85. He earns enough to pay for his rent.
Reading Selectively or Extensively
Some people think when we read we should read selectively. That is to say, we should select some books we are interested in and ignore the others. Reading selectively can help us concentrate our limited time and attention on those selected books.
Others think we should read extensively. No matter what kind of book it is, we should look it over. We should read various kinds of books, whether we are interested in or not. They maintain that reading extensively can help to enlarge our view and grasp the general knowledge in different fields.
In my opinion, the two reading ways have their roles respectively in our reading. However,the disadvantages of each method are easy to see. If we only read the books we select or prefer,the framework of our knowledge may not be complete. Our knowledge would be rather limited.#p#分页标题#e#
And if we read without selection, we may not have so much time and energy to be specialized in one particular field. Therefore, the combination of the two methods is more reasonable.
|上午||政治||大学语文 高等数学 查看详情>>|